Neo-Bender Sequel Neo-Bender Sequel

not into it

I am not into movies like this. Frankly I think newgrounds is going downhill.

A Tribute To Scott A Tribute To Scott

god awful

First off dude needs to get that mop chopped. fuckin hippie. Second, this is the reason the portal sucks. I could have sworn flash had more options than a tween or two. Just voicing my opinion. Im out.

Chromius responds:

i wasn't trying to make some grand flashy movie, i spent about 5 minutes making it, well at least it's better than the stickman movies.

Funny pics(another 1) Funny pics(another 1)

why

The portal is for FLASH MOVIES. Flash wasn't even needed to make this movie. The sad part is people don't even understand what flash is used for anymore. Jesus. I am done with this place.

HalloweenSlideShow HalloweenSlideShow

good

People who critcize are the people who haven't even made a flash movie. You don't understand sometimes how complicated it really can be. Good Message Andy. At least someone is in the spirit. I think your art style will fit nicely at newgrounds.

South Park Street Life South Park Street Life

wait a minute

Isn't this the same sound file as Sesame street life? I saw Sesame street life and laughed but this is just a copy with south park. Are people trying to be sarcastic or something?

Sesame St.Life (demo) Sesame St.Life (demo)

rip off

The thing I don' t understand is how people don't see this as a rip off. Will Stamper must be ashamed. If you could draw like stamper or have the sounds this would be well worth it. But his idea was stolen and a poor job of it at that. Maybe the finished product is better that is yet to be seen.